Radish Greens Chimichurri
Don’t let perfectly good tender tops go to waste – transform them into a bright chimichurri sauce.
The Buzz: Food Upcycling
Is upcycling food just a trendy buzz or is it a legitimate way to reduce food waste?
Surprisingly Edible Plant Parts
Upcycle these delicious (and nutritious!) often-tossed plant parts.
Next Week's Special Hours
- Brunch April 7-8, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Gillies will be open for Brunch
- Dinner April 7-8, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Gillies will be open for dinner
- Grab 'n' Go April 7-9, Closed
- Dinner April 9, 5:50 pm - 7:00 pm
- Dinner is served for Easter Sunday
View/Print Weekly Menu
- Grab 'n' Go Mon-Thu, 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Grab 'n' Go Fri-Sat, 1:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Grab 'n' Go Sun, 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Late Night Mon-Thu/Sun, 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Pick 4 Mon-Thu, 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Pick 4 Fri, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Pick 4 Sat, 1:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Pick 4 Sun, 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Grab 'n' Go
grab and go
grab and go
Menu Icon Legend
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Tell Us What You Think
- I’ve been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in my café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in my café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?